Debugging Made Easy How To Show Errors In Opencart
To show debug errors in OpenCart, you can do the following:
- Log in to the admin panel of your OpenCart store.
- Go to System > Settings
- Click on the Edit button next to your store.
- Go to the Server tab
- Under the Debug section, set Display Errors to “Yes”.
- Click on the Save button to save your changes.
This will enable OpenCart to display error messages, which can be helpful when troubleshooting issues with your store. But it’s important to remember that displaying errors can reveal sensitive information about your store and should only be used in a development environment.
If you have CPanel access you can also show errors by following method
In OpenCart, you can also show debug errors by editing the config.php file located in the root directory of your OpenCart installation.
- Open the config.php file using a text editor.
- Find the following line of code: define(‘DEBUG’, false);
- Change the value from false to true: define(‘DEBUG’, true);
- Save the changes to the config.php file.